FAQ Camp in a Box
Frequently Asked Questions
For camp details and to register see Camp in a Box.
What is Camp in a Box?
Camp in a Box combines the best of hands-on camp and digital fun for an amazing camp experience!
- Get a special box containing instructions/supplies for hands-on activities (1 box per registration).
- Zoom into morning and lunchtime, sessions along with new online friends and Exploration Place camp leaders.
- Make and create cool projects.
- Meet experts for each camp topic and ask them questions.
What is in the box?
- Instructions and supplies needed for each camp's activities.
- A special kit or artifact.
- Other items such as liquids, common desk and/or kitchen supplies will need to be provided by camper household.
What technology will I need?
- A smart phone, tablet, or computer equipped with camera, speaker/headphones and microphone.
- A stable internet connection.
- The video software Zoom, accessible via the internet or the app.
If you have any further questions about Camp in a Box, please call Exploration Place at 316.660.0620.