Exploration Place parkrun
Saturdays, 8 am
Join in on a free, fun and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it’s up to you!
INFO & REGISTER
Exploration Place parkrun is a fun, free event organized by volunteers for the benefit of everyone. The event is designed to be as safe as possible, so participants, spectators and helpers are asked to take care about the following:
- Please be considerate to the park and other park users at all times.
- Children under the age of eleven must be accompanied (within arm’s reach) throughout the run by a parent, guardian or appropriate adult of the parent’s choice.
- Please arrive by foot, by pedal-power or by public transport if you can – your efforts help to reduce our impact on the park and the planet.
- Please consider volunteering to help occasionally – this event survives only because of your generosity.
- You are welcome to take part with one dog by your side, within reach at all times, on a short, handheld, non-extendable lead. Please also see this Support Site entry for further details about parkrunning with dogs.
- Runners pushing strollers are welcome, but please take care of others around you and do your best to start at an appropriate place in the field for your pace.
- It is not permitted to run with a pushchair and a dog at the same time.
- Additional FAQs: parkrun.us/explorationplace/course/
Follow @explorationplaceparkrun on Facebook for schedule updates, photos and more!