Where Kids Rule
Calling all kings and queens!
This recently renovated area now includes more than 60 individual, hands-on activities focused on math and science readiness - all while having fun!
Enter a fully immersive world through ornate archways and become surrounded by medieval life – its music, people and more. Make your way through the town center, encountering tents, a corral, and on to the centerpiece of the exhibit, the expansive three-story castle where many adventures await.
- Build a bridge to cross the treacherous moat.
- Repair a wagon wheel in the Black Smith Shoppe.
- Catch a fish for dinner.
- Harvest fruit and vegetables from the royal garden.
- Understand the transfer of motion using gears, pull levers and rotation of moving parts.
- Aim and shoot a catapult across the kingdom.
- Plus much more.