Join us in October for a *new* Halloween exhibit, family-friendly parties and an adults-only Wicked good time!
An event for those 21+Wicked Pairings
Join us for a night of mischief and fun as we take over the museum, blending sinister and sweet into a Halloween party like Wichita’s never seen. Wicked Pairings is a delightful celebration of drinks and desserts, exclusively for those 21 and over.
Reserve your seats now for a night that will leave your taste buds tingling and your senses delighted.
Friday, October 20
7:00 - 10:00 pm
Age 21+ Only
$75 General Admission
$65 for Members
Prepare your taste buds for an extraordinary evening like no other! Visit 13 stations teeming with seasonal drinks and cocktails, sweets and eats, each themed after a traditional Halloween treat. Wicked Pairings is not just a cocktail experience; it’s a journey through the tantalizing realms of taste and imagination.
Gather your friends, dress to impress in your most enchanting costume or festive attire and discover the unexpected for an evening of sweet exploration at Wicked Pairings.
Your hosts for the evening
Nelson Escalante, CSS, CSW is a Certified Sommelier with 22 years of experience in the hospitality industry, working in several top restaurants in the Wichita area in various roles, including Corporate Trainer, Bar Manager, and Food & Beverage Manager. His passion for all things food and beverage has led to several industry certifications, educational opportunities, private coaching sessions, and his current position as Area Sales Manager, Wine & Spirits for LDF Sales & Distributing. In his spare time, he enjoys coaching competitive soccer, spending time with his wife and four children, and travelling.
Landon & Candace Huslig
As the owners and voices behind Wichita Life ICT, Landon and Candace are on a mission to highlight what makes Wichita special. Current events, updates about local businesses, conversations with thought leaders, events, sports and local news are all covered on Wichita Life‘s various platforms. Follow them on social, listen to their podcast or receive their weekly run down email to keep up on all things Wichita. Exploration Place is excited to have Landon and Candace serve as hosts for Wicked Pairings!
Eddy, a Wichita local, has been running his blog since 2011, featuring personal experiences of himself, friends, and family at over 900 restaurants and establishments. His writing aims to provide honest, unbiased reviews, breaking away from sugarcoated narratives often found in reviews. While his college degree isn’t in English or writing, Eddy’s writing style is uniquely his own. He has an adventurous palate and is open to trying even the most unusual dishes. Join him in exploring Wicked Pairings!
- This event is strictly for those ages 21 and over, no exceptions.
- Each person in attendance will need to have an event ticket.
- Although there will be sweet treats to nibble on, we suggest eating a hearty meal or snack before you arrive to help you sip and spook the night away – without the ghoulish effects of too much sugar and alcohol on an empty stomach.
- We invite you to dress to impress in your most enchanting costume or festive attire!
- Your ticket includes access to the full museum exhibits, including the hands-on, interactive game room, Halloween Hall. No need to step aside while the kids play – it’s our time. It’s our time.
- No need to bring in your emotional support water bottle – we will have plenty of hydration stations throughout the event.
- There are no refunds available for special events. The only valid tickets are those purchased through Exploration Place. Please be careful of online bots/scams offering to sell their tickets, usually in the comments of our social posts. These are not authentic offers and should be reported and ignored. If you have an emergency and can’t attend, please contact us to discuss options.