Be a Vendor at Wichita’s First Drone Light Show
Exploration Place will present a drone light show as part of the 50th anniversary Riverfest celebration on June 4 and 5, 2022. The event will include a party, live music and local vendors. Wichita has never before experienced a spectacle like this – a production that is more likely to be seen at occasions such as the Olympics or Super Bowl!
Drone Light Show
What: The event will include a party with live music and local vendors. At dark, 200 lighted drones will launch over the Keeper of the Plains to form aerial formations choreographed to music. As a vendor, you’ll have access to up to 4,000 guests each night.
When: Saturday and Sunday, June 4-5, from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. (Rain date: June 6)
Where: Exploration Place (300 N. McLean Blvd., Wichita, KS 67203). Vendors will be outside all evening in and around the entrance plaza.
Deadline: Completed form and payment due by 5 p.m. on Friday, May 27
Vendor space is limited! Register today:
A fee is required to reserve a booth. Food and beverage sales require a 20% share back to Exploration Place of net sales. Contact Ashlie at (316) 660-0676 for all questions.
Event, Set-up & Tear-Down
Exploration Place will assign a location for each vendor and set up the tables and chairs for each booth. By signing this form, you agree to:
- Set up at your assigned location.
- Unload booth materials from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Vehicles must be out of the vendor area by 5 p.m.
- Be ready to welcome visitors by 5:30 p.m.
- Staff your booth from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on June 4 and June 5, 2022.
- Provide your own booth displays, awnings or tents, tablecloths and signs.
- Request electricity by May 27 and provide your own cords, surge protectors, and other equipment. There will be no last-minute additions.
- Take down and remove booth materials after the Drone Light Show each night. Items left after 11 p.m. will be disposed of. Exploration Place does not have storage space available for vendor use.
- Vendor parking is located at the public library, 711 W. 2nd St. Wichita, KS 67203.
- Each 10’ x 10’ space will receive 2 vendor badges to use during the event for your staff to enter the gates. If you need more, contact Ashlie Brockleman at (316) 660-0676.