2021 Virtual Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair
Calling all future scientists and engineers! Join us for the annual Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair!
February 19, 2021 at Exploration Place
Schedule for this year’s Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair
- Entry fees are $10 per student
- Entry forms are due February 10, 2021. Entry fees are due upon registration.
Enter here or send entries to:
Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair
300 N. McLean Blvd.
Wichita, KS 67203
The Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair is open to all students in grades 4-12 from the following counties:
The Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair features three divisions:
- Division I (Grades 9 -12)
- Division II (Grades 6 – 8)
- Division III (Grades 4 – 5)
All entries must follow the guidelines for the International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF)
The 2021 entry categories are:
- Animal Science
- Behavioral/Social Sciences
- BioMedical & Health Sciences
- BioMedical Engineering
- Cellular/Molecular Biology
- Computational Biology & BioInformatics
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Embedded Systems
- Energy: Sustainable Materials and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Science & Mathematics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Plant Sciences
- Robots & Intelligent Machines
- Systems Software
- Transitional Medical Science
All projects are subject to review by a Scientific Review Committee. Revisions or rejection of a project may be required upon recommendation by the Scientific Review Committee.
Affiliated with Kansas State Science and Engineering Fair
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316.660.0620 with any questions.