What's Happening - Calendar
Click here for a list of special events. Click the events below for details.
- 0606.January.SundayNo events
- 0707.January.MondayNo events
- 0808.January.TuesdayNo events
- 0909.January.WednesdayExploration PlaceExploration Place, 300 N McLean Blvd, Wichita, KS, United States
Adventures with your little onesWednesdays, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.Ages 3 - 5, Advanced registration required.It’s science for preschoolers! Investigate, discover and question with your Kansas Kid while you encounter the wonder of our planet. Jump into the world of toys and explore the gaming universe. Plus, discover the marvels of the fall and holiday seasons. Parents will receive a newsletter linked to the class’s monthly theme.January: Live and Let SpyJan. 9: Spy TrainingJan. 16: Investigate!Jan. 23: Top Secret MissionJan. 30: Solving the CrimeFebruary: Mighty CodersFeb. 6: Robotic SkillsFeb. 13: Coding CrushFeb. 20: Sort It OutFeb. 27: Mega MazesMarch: Storybook ScienceMarch 6: 'Lil Pigs Construction Co.March 20: A Wolf's TaleMarch 27: Goldilocks: The Big SleepApril: SeasonsApril 3: Spring ShowersApril 10: Summer SunApril 17: So Unbe-leaf-able!April 24: Snow ShowMay: HabitatsMay 1: Roaring RainforestMay 8: Dusty Dry DesertMay 15: Polar PlungeMay 22: Water Wonders
PricesMember: $5 per child (adult member free)Nonmember: $7 per child (includes 1 adult)Includes newsletter linked to the month's theme.
- 1010.January.ThursdayNo events
- 1111.January.FridayNo events
- 1212.January.SaturdayExploration PlaceExploration Place, 300 N McLean Blvd, Wichita, KS, United StatesMake a splash at the Arkansas River with Wichita Clean Streams the second Saturday of each month. Test water quality and discover different pH levels of local H20.Wichita Clean Streams was established in 2014 to develop and implement water quality improvement projects in the community that restore and protect the overall health of the river.In addition to water quality improvement projects, Wichita Cleans Streams provides water quality education to community members through community outreach.