11th Annual Death by Chocolate - Saturday, Feb. 25, 7 - 10 p.m.
A night to savor
Indulge in delicious delights for STEM education at Exploration Place's largest fundraiser of the year.
Sample unlimited chocolate sweets, savories and more from these local chefs, bakeries, restaurants and chocolatiers:
- Butler Community College Hospitality & Culinary Arts
- Churn & Burn
- Cocoa Dolce Artisan Chocolates
- College Hill Creamery
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
- Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Hit the Spot
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Local Tart Bakery
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Sweetly Scrumptious
- The Chocolate Fountain Event Rentals
- The Popcorner
- Twisted Buns Bakery
- Wichita Cake Creations
- W.O.W. Cakes
- Bob & Luigi's
- Brand's Fine Foods
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Greystone Steak & Seafood
- Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza
- Molino's Mexican Cuisine
- P.F. Chang's
- Sweet Basil
- Tallgrass Country Club
- Texas Roadhouse
- Truffles Catering
- Wichita Country Club
- live music and dancing all evening with the popular band Annie Up.
- delicious wine sample upon entry
- unforgettable Live Science Shows and special activities
- exciting silent auction
- fun games - wine ring toss, human slot machine and more
- two national traveling exhibits Discover the Ice Age and Voyage to Vietnam: Celebrating the Tet Festival.
Vote for your Favorite Vendor
Be sure to visit all our vendors, located throughout the museum. Then choose your favorite sweet, savory or beverage. Use the ticket you receive at check-in and place it in the container on the vendor's table.
All proceeds from this largest fundraiser of the year support Exploration Place's science, technology, engineering and math educational programs, events and exhibits.
Follow the Death by Chocolate Facebook page here.
$85 (per person, plus tax)
This event is for 21 years or older.
Click here or call 316.660.0620 to RSVP.
Exploration Place will be closing at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 25 to prepare for this event.
Purchase Coins Before the Event!
To play games and to get your Death by Chocolate souvenir glass/margarita, you'll need to purchase coins. Price is $20 for a bag of 5 coins. To get yours before the event, call 316-660-0620. Otherwise you can purchase at the door.