Live and let die...by chocolate
Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019, 7-10 p.m.
Indulge in delicious delights for STEM Education at Exploration Place's only fundraiser of the year. Treat your senses with unlimited sweets, savory food and drinks from area restaurants, chefs and vendors.
- Dance the night away with music by Annie Up.
- Drink in the bottomless bar, featuring signature cocktails, wine and beer.
- Experience the popular wine pull and new liquor pull.
- Blow your mind with live science demonstrations.
- Sneak through the national traveling exhibit Top Secret: Licence to Spy and all of our other exhibits.
- Bid on fabulous silent auction items in high flying fashion with mobile bidding.
- Take a peek inside the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE.
- Party like a Choc-Star!
Sample unlimited treats from:
$95 (plus tax)
Or call 316-660-0620
All proceeds support Exploration Place’s science, technology, engineering and math educational programs, events and exhibits.
VIP Table Sponsors
|888Ranch||Klenda Austerman, LLP|
|Allen, Gibbs & Houlik, L.C.||J.R. Custom Metal Products, Inc.|
|BKD CPAs & Advisors||Jan Luth and Terry Powell|
|Black Hills Energy||Anna Monroe|
|Lindsay and Bill Caffey||Metal-Fab, Inc.|
|CARSTAR||Morgan Stanley Flint Hills Group|
|Commerce Bank||Betsy and Scott Redler|
|Copp Media Services, Inc.||Cindy and Barry Schwan|
|Cox Machine, Inc.||Spirit AeroSystems|
|Linda and Joe Davison||Star Lumber and Supply|
|Foulston Siefkin, LLP||Westar Energy|