Summer Camps - Entering Grades 1 - 6 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Embark on science adventures!
Camps are an unforgettable experience for kids. These camps engage curiosity, promote creativity, enhance scientific knowledge - and are fun!
Special 4-Day Camp
May 30 - June 2: Minecraft® Mayhem
Make your own characters and game fields as you bring Minecraft® to life.
June 5 - 9: Superhero Science
Activate your super powers and super tricks to discover awesome science and tech skills.
June 12 - 16: Create a Comic Strip
Create your own comic strip -- from the paper to the characters to the Ka-Bang! Ka-Pow! Ka-Boom!
June 19 - 23: Super Spies
Uncover the tools, tech and top secret tricks that will teach you how to be a super spy.
June 26 - 30: Build to Soar
Engineer balloons, planes, and rockets. Then launch your design and watch it soar!
July 10 - 14: Paleo Party!
Dig up dinosaurs, excavate ice age mammals, and untangle T. Rex and its prey from ooey-gooey tar pits.
July 17 - 21: Origins: Heroes and Villains
Tread the line between becoming a hero or a villain while constructing your perfect super story.
July 24 - 28: Chemical Crusaders
Save the world with one cool chemical reaction after another!
July 31 - August 4: Masters of Disasters
Craft chaos as you engineer city buildings and watch them come crashing down during a carefully crafted battle.
August 7 - 11: Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Partnership with Music Theatre Wichita and its production of Disney's Newsies
Investigate science news from around the world and publish the first edition of the brand new Exploration Place Summer Science Gazette.
Click here to view our summer camp tip sheet.
Prices (per camp)
Special 4-Day Camp
Click here or call 316.660.0620 to register.
After registration, please complete these forms before your child's first day of camp.
- Multi-Week - Sign up for 4 weeks of full-day camp* or more and save $15%.
- Count Me In! - Sign up for all 9 weeks of full-day camp* and save 20%.
*Discounts cannot be combined. Morning computer/afternoon hands-on combo camps count as one camp.
Lunch and Snack
- Bring your lunch.
- Order from Jason's Deli. Choose a delicious lunch, ordered through Exploration Place and delivered here. An order form will be enclosed in your camp confirmation packet. Price is $8/day or $40/week. Requires separate payment to Jason's Deli.
- All campers should bring a snack. Preschool Summer Edventures campers will receive snacks.
Other Registration and Cancellation Details
- We recommend that you register at least 10 days before a camp begins.
- A full refund will be given if cancelled 14 days prior to first day of camp.
- A $25 processing fee will be deducted for cancellations less than 14 days prior to first day of camp.
- Each camper will receive one Exploration Place T-shirt with camp registration.