Calling all future science and engineering!
8 a.m. - Check in and project set up
9 a.m. - Judging
10 a.m. - Public viewing starts
12 p.m. - Lunch break
1 p.m. - Dome show
1:45 p.m. - Exhibit exploration
2 p.m. - Public viewing ends
3 p.m. - Awards ceremony and project removal
Students in grades 4 - 12 are encouraged to participate either individually or as a team (no more than 3 members per team).
Division I (Grades 9 - 12)
Division II (Grades 4 - 8)
Open to all students in the following counties:
- Animal Science
- Behavioral/Social Sciences
- Biomedical & Health Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cellular/Molecular Biology
- Computational Biology & Bioinformatics
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Embedded Systems
- Energy: Chemical
- Energy: Physical
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Science
- Physics & Astronomy
- Plant Sciences
- Robotics & Intelligent Machines
- Systems Software
- Translational Medical Science (TMED)
Click here for descriptions of these categories.
All entries must follow the guidelines for International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF).
All projects are subject to review be a Scientific Review Committee. Revisions or rejection of project may be required upon recommendations by the Scientific Review Committee.
Students that qualify will continue on to the Kansas State Science and Engineering Fair on Friday, March 31 at Exploration Place.
Share your expertise with youth showing off their inventions and experiments!
Judges are requested from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lunch is provided.
Click here to be a judge.
Click here for more information on the Wichita Regional Science and Engineering Fair.
For any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 316.660.0620.
Thanks to Wichita Regional Science and Engineering Fair Sponsor
$10 per student (includes exhibits and one dome show)
Lunch is not provided. Entry forms are due Wednesday, Feb. 1.
Entry fees are due upon registration.
Click here to pay the entry fee.
- Entry Form - choose either PDF or online form
- Approval Form
Project-Specific Required Forms
Click here for details.
- Qualified Scientist Form (Form 2)
- Risk Assessment Form (Form 3)
- Human Participants and Informed Consent Form (Form 4)
- Vertebrate Animal Form (5A and 5B)
- Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents Form (Form 6A)
- Human and Vertebrate Animal Tissue Form (Form 6B)
Click here for details.