Regional Science & Engineering Fair
Calling all future scientists and engineers!
February 21, 2020 at Exploration Place
Join us for the annual Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair!
Schedule for this year’s Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair
8:00 a.m. Check-in and project set up
9:00 a.m. Judging
11:30 p.m. Lunch breaks
12:30 p.m. Judging
2:00 p.m. Project Removal
3:15 p.m. Awards Ceremony
The Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair is open to all students in grades 4-12 from the following counties:
The Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair features three divisions:
Division I (Grades 9 -12)
Division II (Grades 6 - 8)
Division III (Grades 4 - 5)
All entries must follow the guidelines for the International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF).
The 2019 entry categories are:
Descriptions of the above categories can be found here.
More information about the Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair can be found here.
Required forms for all projects available here.
All forms must be included in project notebooks.
- Entry form (not required if completing registration online)
- Checklist for Adult Sponsor/Safety Assessment Form (Form 1)
- Student Checklist/Research Plan (Form 1A)
- Approval Form (1B) link to PDF form, also available here
Some projects may also require additional forms and are available here.
- Qualified Scientist Form (Form 2)
- Risk Assessment Form (Form 3)
- Human Participants and Informed Consent Form (Form 4)
- Vertebrate Animal Form (5A and 5B)
- Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents Form (Form 6A)
- Human and Vertebrate Animal Tissue Form (Form 6B)
All projects are subject to review by a Scientific Review Committee. Revisions or rejection of project may be required upon recommendation by the Scientific Review Committee.
Affiliated with Kansas State Science and Engineering Fair.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316.660.0620 with any questions.
Entry fee: $10
- Entry fees include exhibits and one dome show per student.
- Lunch is not provided.
- Entry forms are due February 7, 2020. Entry fees are due upon registration.
Or send entries to:
Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair
300 N. McLean Blvd.
Wichita, KS 67203
Interested in being a judge?
We are looking for a few good judges for the Wichita Regional Science & Engineering Fair!
Come share your expertise with local youth showing off their inventions and experiments!
Judges are requested to be at the Fair from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Lunch is provided.
Click here to register as a judge.