Fun for the whole family
From robots to airplanes, learn how to bring technology to life.
Fall 2017- Coding and Robotics
Decipher code and maneuver bots through a maze.
Design and build your own robotic assistant.
Explore coding with Ozobots. Design mazes and code using Ozoblockly.
Examine how scientists use coding to improve biological resources.
Spring 2018 - Build to Soar
Design an aircraft to achieve a targeted goal.
Complete hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems to construct working aircraft.
Test materials to see which are lighter than air.
Construct a rocket and measure its flight.
Individual Class Per Student
Class price includes general exhibit admission for student only.
Click here or call 316.660.0620 to register now. Advanced registration recommended by Monday prior to the day of class.
- Classes are held on the second Tuesday of the month from 2 - 4 p.m.
- Separate classrooms will be used for Grades K - 5 and 6 - 12 (pending enrollment numbers.)
- Each classroom holds 25 students.
- When a class fills, an additional class will be held the following Tuesday.
- Parent seating area available for all classes.
- Groups of 10 or more can schedule their own afternoon class.