Fun for the whole family
Spring 2017 - Extreme Environments
We've had such great response to our classes this year, we've had to add sessions! See below for details.
Extreme Earth: Water, Flooding, and Tsunamis
March 14: Spots open for those in grades 6 - 12. SOLD OUT for grades K - 5.
March 28: Overflow class available for grades K - 12.
Conduct wet investigations to determine out how and why dry areas often flood.
Extreme Earth: Wind and Lightning
April 11: Spots open for those in grades 6 - 12. SOLD OUT for grades K - 5.
April 18: Overflow class available for grades K - 12.
Find out why the wind blows and how lightning strikes where it does through hair-raising experiments.
Individual Class Per Student
Class price includes general exhibit admission for student only.
Click here or call 316.660.0620 to register now. Advanced registration recommended by Monday prior to the day of class.
- Classes are held on the second Tuesday of the month from 2 - 4 p.m.
- Separate classrooms will be used for Grades K - 5 and 6 - 12 (pending enrollment numbers.)
- Each classroom holds 25 students.
- When a class fills, an additional class will be held the following Tuesday.
- Parent seating area available for all classes.
- Groups of 10 or more can schedule their own afternoon class.