Fun for the whole family
Choose from sessions for students grades K-12 at Exploration Place from 2 to 4 p.m. or all-new sessions from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in Hutchinson, Kan.
Spring 2019 - Wave Physics
Experiment with sound as it travels through various materials.
Learn the differences between light and sound waves.
Test the mechanics of water waves.
Use waves to transfer and receive information.[/expand]
Individual Class Per Student
Register for all 8 classes and save 10%*
*Must register for all 8 classes at one time to receive discount. Call 316-660-0620.
Class price includes general exhibit admission for student only.
Or call us at 316.660.0620.
Advanced registration and payment required by Monday prior to the day of class.
- Classes are held on the second Tuesday of the month from 2 - 4 p.m.
- Separate classrooms will be used for Grades K - 5 and 6 - 12 (pending enrollment numbers.)
- Each classroom holds 25 students. Once maximum has been reached, students will be enrolled in the following Tuesday's class.
- Parent seating area available for all classes.
- Groups of 10 or more can schedule their own afternoon class.