All-New Aviation Field Trip!
It’s time to pull back the curtain and soar into the one-of-a-kind aviation exhibit Design Build Fly. A team of aviation experts spent months developing the exhibit and dynamic education programs to ensure an authentic aviation learning experience for students. Book an Aviation Field Trip now to experience:
- 4-hours of focused aviation education
- Directed learning in the Design Build Fly exhibit
- Aviation tinkering activity in CreatorSpace
- Aviation-themed Live Science Show
- Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag Dome Film
- Aligned with KCCRS (Science)
- Your choice of aviation Hands-On Program: System Check or Build on a Budget
- Lunch space and time to explore all exhibits
- 10% discount for teachers in Explore Store
Design Build Fly Field Trip
Teachers Free (1 per 15 students)
Hashtag your photos with #EPlovesNASA.
More field trip choices
There are multiple options to ignite your students’ interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) with engaging and grade-level appropriate programs that align to state standards.
- Exhibits Only $4
Includes Design Build Fly, all other museum exhibits and a Live Science Show.
- Exhibits and Dome Theater $6
Explore the exhibits and watch a show in the newly renovated Digital Dome Theater.
- Exhibits and Hands-On Program $7
See permanent and traveling exhibits plus learn with hands-on science.
General Field Trip Information
To receive the group rate, there must be a minimum of 10 paid admissions.
Title 1 discounts available, ask for details.
Schools may use their Arts Partners funds for Exploration Place exhibits and programs. Click here for details.
When you schedule a Do It All field trip, get $10 off a Science on the Go program. For more about these outreach programs, click here.
*To receive a discount, Science on the Go must be booked and paid for no later than field trip date.
During your visit you will also enjoy national traveling exhibits. Click the links below for details on the current exhibit.
- Toytopia (through Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019)
Or call 316.660.0620.