We supply the activities, you supply the volunteers.
Each family night features:
- 12 hands-on activities for students and families
- All supplies and training for volunteers
- Up to 2 hours of fun
- Word Play - Learn literacy concepts through engineering activities.
- Energy - Explore alternative energy and sustainability.
- Math - Engage in problem solving, angles, speed, counting and other concepts.
- Build a Better World - Inspire students and their families to design solutions through hands-on engineering, synthetic biology, sustainability and renewable energy activities.
- STEM - Get it all with a mix of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- Preschool STEM - Enjoy Science, Technology, Engineering and Math stations for ages 3 - 5.
View our tip sheet for more information.
Book Online Or by calling 316.660.0620.