Spirit AeroSystems Presents Design Build Fly
Design Build Fly
All-New Aviation Exhibit Opens Saturday, Dec. 2
Soar into this completely renovated 5,100 square-foot aviation exhibit gallery and encounter dozens of hands-on activities that reveal what happens behind-the-scenes in Wichita's aircraft plants.
- Design an airplane's seat - just how comfortable should it be?
- Choose a mission and develop a cargo, military, or ambulance plane.
- Test landing gear.
- Enter the 10-foot long 737 fuselage theater and experience stories about our local industry.
- Climb into a luxurious executive jet and pretend you're a superstar or business mogul.
- Control a UAV.
- Plot a flight path to an exotic destination using GPS.
- And much more!
Watch for details to come about opening day activities!
Design Build Fly Blog
Get the inside scoop about the latest news on this exhibit. Follow our blog here.
Give Now to this Exhibit
You can be a part of making this exhibit take off. To learn more about how you can support this exhibit through a personal contribution, click here.
Exploration Place is seeking volunteers who are current and former aviation professionals. We can work with your schedule! For more information contact: Dee Wright, Volunteer Coordinator (316) 660-0653 or email@example.com
Estate of Muriel C. Braden
Bill and Lisa Farris
and Kansas Oklahoma Machine Tools, Inc.
The Fidelity Bank Foundation
Jeff and Rhonda Turner
S.M. and Laura H. Brown Trust
Click Bond, Inc.
Computer Training Systems
Cox Machine, Inc.
Steve and Janis Cox
Fiber Dynamics, Inc.
Grumpy Old Men
J.R. Custom Metal Products, Inc.
Metal Finishing Company
Richard Moore Family
Cindy and Barry Schwan
Southwest Airlines Co.
*Support provided through grant #NNXI6AM19G.