- Toddler will enhance motor skills as they practice balancing.
- Toddler will try pre-writing activities as they trace the paths of the animals along the walls.
- Toddler will observe cause and effect as they manipulate various exhibits with pulleys, spinners and noises.
- Have the toddler walk through the wavy bridge while balancing.
- Ask the toddler what animals they.
- Have the toddler turn the crank and see what happens. Have the toddler raise and release different numbers of washers and let them go. Encourage the toddler to look and listen to what happens.
Escuchar in Espanol:
Caminata en Curvas