- Infant will see their reflection and begin to recognize their own face.
- Infant will find spinners and discover cause and effect.
- Infant will press buttons and explore things they hear.
- Make facial expressions for the infant. Observe how the infant responds to the expressions.
- Play with the spinners and watch how the infant reacts to it. Let the infant reach for and manipulate spinners too.
- Make noises with sound toys. Observe how the infant reacts to different sounds. Ask the infant about the sounds.
Escuchar in Espanol:
Nido de Pajaros