- Preschooler will predict where the scarves and fuzzy balls exit the tunnels.
- Preschooler will follow or track the flying scarves and fuzzy balls with their eyes or bodies.
- Preschooler will discover changes as they redirect air.
- Make a prediction with the preschooler. Ask them where they think the scarf or fuzzy ball will go before they put in in the tunnel.
- Encourage the preschooler to watch the scarf or fuzzy ball fly through the tunnels. Was the prediction correct?
- Have the preschooler make adjustments with knobs. Ask the preschooler if the scarf or fuzzy ball went where they thought it would go.
Escuchar in Espanol:
Kansas via Aereas