- Preschooler will pretend and practice different family roles.
- Preschooler will discover how to create a healthy meal.
- Preschooler will make patterns.
- Ask the preschooler to unload grocery baskets, put away food, make dinner, clear the table, wash dishes, wipe counters and other family chores.
- Have the preschooler make a healthy meal on a plate of food correlating the meal to “My Rainbow Plate.”
- On the exterior wall, ask the preschooler to design patterns using siding strips. Ask if the pattern is AABBCC, ABCABC, or ABABAB.
Escuchar in Espanol: