- Preschooler will learn the difference between a city and a rural area.
- Preschooler will identify what a community is and the types of places that are in a community.
- Preschooler will understand that some children have a home in the city and some in rural areas.
- Play with the preschooler, decide what to use to build the city and what to use to build the rural area. Ask questions such as: Do cities and small towns have different things in them? Do they have different types of buildings?
- Encourage the preschooler to build their own community.
Escuchar in Espanol:
Communidad de Construcion