- Preschooler will be able to identify animals.
- Preschooler will be able to practice counting by placing eggs in the egg holder.
- Preschooler will be able to identify how food gets from a farm to the table.
- Ask the preschooler what a chicken does. Ask them to pretend to be a chicken.
- Ask the preschooler to count 6 eggs and then 12 eggs. Share that 12 eggs equal 1 dozen.
- Ask the preschooler where chickens are raised and what kind of food comes from chickens.
Escuchar in Espanol:
La Granja de las Gallinas