- Preschooler will pretend to be pieces of grain moving though the grain elevator.
- Preschooler will make connections between the gathering and distribution of grain.
- Preschooler will learn the process of how grain is collected, stored and used.
- Ask the preschooler what is stored in the red towers of the granary. Where did the wheat grains come from?
- What do you think grain is made into? (such as cereal, bread)
- Ask the preschooler to look at the images inside of the grain elevator. What did they see?
Escuchar in Espanol:
Elevador de Grano